Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

To continue the first day, there were the usual assorted wishes again, many of the girls wanted easy bake ovens and baby dolls, including one who wanted a baby baby doll! Many of the boys wanted race cars, but one wanted a goose duck call!( I'm not sure what a goose duck is tho!) One little girl did comment that I was a pretty skinny Santa, so I told her I had been working out...and I have, twice a week...most weeks, anyway!
The best list I saw was the little girl who wanted a ninja suit and num chucks! Oh and she also wanted an easy bakery! One little girl wanted a flying fairy and another wanted a pet shop! I couldn't make these up, Folks! And that's the latest from Santa's lap!
Oops, I almost forgot, as we were getting to the end, a group of ladies came in (All over 40) and a couple of them asked if they could sit on my lap. Of course I said yes, Santa refuses no one! While the picture was being taken, one of the ladies said they were members of the Retired Strippers Club. Well, Santa is seldom at a loss for words so I asked. "Why retired?"
 
Here are the first two lists Santa received:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment