Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 26, 2016

December 8, 2016

  1. As always happens when I delay writing about what Santa learned from the kids, I have begun to forget. So hereś the latest: Sunday Village Realty hosted a Breakfast with Santa at Pamlico Jackś which is becoming one of my favorite events! We had lotś of kids come through even a couple where I had early info and was able to surprise them, which is always a great thing for me! I think well over a hundred children in all. The one disappointment for me was we had a run of cryi...ng babies who didn´t want to sit on Santa´s lap, about 6 or 7 in a row! It kind of becomes contagious after a while! I know I have mentioned before the 10 month to 2 1/2 rule. Between those two ages, it is 50-50 whether they cry or not! With boys a bit worse 60-40 for crying. Anyway in the middle of that group came a youngster I knew and she has always come to me before but the crying was catching and it wasn´t going to happen. Too bad because her Dad told me she was going to tell me she wants a pickle jar for Christmas, not a jar of pickles but a PICKLE JAR!
    The main thing I am hearing is an American Girl Doll and Legos this year, with a number of requests for Hatchables, to whom I always tell there is no guarantee that they will get one, even though I have the elves working 3 shifts, 24 hours a day on them! Did have one little girl ask for a Karaoke machine. Had another request for a chainsaw, can you tell we have had a hurricane? Boys still want trucks, not many trains, baking sets are very popular again. Finally, the best of the day was the little guy who wanted the kids who weren´t going to get toys to have his! Will publish some pictures of some great drawings that were given to me.
    Started my video calls this week, had 2 scheduled Tuesday and did 2 recorded ones also after spending some time with Miss Bonnie´s group from Friends of KIds!
    Santa has another busy weekend ahead starting Friday night and running through Sunday Brunch. I have posted the announcements for the various events on this page! See yáll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment