Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday, December 1, 2013
Second day of "A Weekend with Santa"
Lots of requests for American Girl dolls today but not Sage
Had one little 4 year old boy whose cousin told him Santa wasn't real. But after a conversation with the real Santa he was a true believer again! Next up on Santa's lap were a pair of twins about 3 years old. The boy wanted a blue Jeep, the girl wanted a red one. They wer...e going to race them!
Next were two little boys, one would not smile for anything, I tried to get him to say cheeseburger, then peanut butter. Nothing worked. Finally he says how about saying "starfish". Sure I said. . .still no smile! He never did smile!
Another little guy wanted Legos and when I asked him what he had built, he told me he had made a sleigh like Santa's, red!
Had a little one about 9/10 months, on the cusp of the 50/50 group( you know the age group where it is 50/50 if they will cry) Very pretty little girl in a white dress, black trim, extremely solemn, but we did get a couple of shots of her with a smile, including one where she just about flew out of my arms!Several children that wanted surprises I told them Santa is good at surprises!
Had an older girl about 12 come and sit beside me, at her Mother's insistence! She wanted a Guinea Pig, but the complication was she already had a cat. I did tell her that live animals had to have Mom's approval because Mom frequently ends up taking care of it!
Her second choice was a trip to NYC to visit some fashion designers. I told her Santa knows some costume designers!
The most unusual of the day had to be the little girl who wanted a doll baby with beads in it?
This is a little short because we didn't have a lot of business today.  Santa did get a picture or two with the elves which I will post a little later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment