Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

After Thanksgiving II

Sun. Nov. 27

Tonight's tidbits for Santa's ear. A little girl wanted "Twinkletoes," sneakers that lite up, I told her I thought Santa would look good in a pair also!

One that really surprised me was the young lady who wanted a gun, when asked what kind she didn't know so Santa asked "AK-47?"
While sitting in Santa's chair I also heard: A teenager who wanted a face  transplant, a 20 something who wanted a new life, a little girl who wanted 2 (2 what I never found out but she was positive about wanting 2) and a little girl who wanted a Barbie doll, a Barbie boy friend, a Barbie friend, a Barbie dog... at which point I stopped asking, "Anything else?"

The best was the sweet little one who wanted a reindeer, and that was the only thing she wanted, so Santa told her she would have to hold it tight because they   do like to fly!

One of the littlest ones asked if I would save her toys for her.



Ok, I had two tonight that were priceless. The first little girl gave me a letter and I opened it after she left. About 3 spots down the list she had "pockets" but on closer examination I saw that was paired with "Polly" and I vaguely remembered a Polly Pockets item from years past. But at the bottom of her list was definitely, "Flower Pot"!
The next little girl told me she wants a giant worm! With ponys and rainbows on it!
I plan to try scanning some of the lists I got so I can share them with you.
Til then Goodnight Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment