Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sun. Dec. 4



OK, it was a really strange night in the big chair:

First I had one little boy who wanted Garlic bread, and that was his entire list.

Next was a little girl who asked for a woman's professional soccer jersey, I asked if she wanted a particular one but she said no, anyone would do!


Another boy asked for some listerine strips, I thought maybe he knew the one with garlic bread.

Another little boy asked for some worms and he wasn't after fishin' bait either!
There was also a little girl who asked for a plate and cup w/ red polka dots, please.  And there was a young man who wanted a Captain America outfit!
From a friend: 5-yr-old shared that another  little boy on the bus had said there was no Santa Claus. Five-year-old, with rolling of eyes, declared, "Talk about being on the naughty list."
 
And finally Santa got a list that had, at the bottom, after a hamster, iPod touch, and poylmer clay, money for missions!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment