Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sat. Dec.10

As we get closer to Christmas, life gets busier. Last week I had a tree lighting where I rode in on a firetruck and an evening picture taking event. 
 This week I had an appearance at Deer Creek development(my third year there) and a Breakfast  with Santa at a private home, always a fun time!

 So the following requests are from over the entire week.
  There was  a little guy asked for a turtle because the first two were broken, I didn't pry any further. Then I had another little boy tell me he wanted Ladybugs for Christmas because he liked them!

One little boy had a request for a Monster Truck you push that looks like a Shark!
 

Another young man asked for a  set of real golf clubs and he promised not to hit anyone with them

And there was one request for a "Stinky" Monster truck



One little girl asked for a bean. When I asked what she was going to do with it she said balance on it so I knew she was really talking about a balance beam



And a boy that wanted an iPad and a phone, not too surprising, except he was five!  When I asked him who he was going to call, he said, "My Mom!"



I had an older girl ask for a snake and an acoustic guitar, and a laptop!

 As always there were a few wishes that tugged at the heart. The day ended with a little boy who wanted Jesus for Christmas, And shouldn't we all!

 There was also a little girl who wanted just one thing for Christmas and that was to find her puppy that had been lost for four days.

If only I  had the magic to grant those two wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment