Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 26, 2011

After Thanksgiving

Sat. Nov. 26

Things were pretty slow today, The Iron Bowl:Alabama vs Auburn kept a lot of people away.

It is nice to know that there are some constants in the world, Little girls still want baby dolls, Barbie and American Girl mostly, and little boys still want trucks and bikes, mostly red with the occasional pocket knife or BB gun thrown in!

One little girl let me know she definitely wanted toys,  no clothes Please!

·         There was a little boy who wanted a pumpkin for Christmas, "Why?" asks Santa, "Because the other one is broken!" he replies, as if that were too obvious!     His older brother did tell me that it was broken because someone jabbed it with a screwdriver!
 
        Then there was a little girl who wanted a new tea pot and a cement truck, and there was the little boy who said, I swear, he wanted a dog door and a shotgun. It turns out I misunderstood him(fairly common with the under 5 crowd) and "dog door" was tractor and the shotgun was the Nerf kind!


And one little boy wanted taterhead! Mr Potato Head that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment