Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sat. Dec. 3


The day started with a Health Fair at Troy which was about an hour's drive but I got mileage and it was a lot of fun to do an outside event for once.

First there was a little boy who told me he wanted 8 bikes and held up all the fingers on one hand.  Then he repeated it, "8" while still holding his hand out.  I also got to stand with one little girl and we danced to the music of the Christian puppet group after watching the 5-6 year old clog dancers do some great dancing.


Then there was a little boy who asked for an accordion and he reminded me that you have to squeeze it slowly. After we talked a bit he asked me what Santa wanted for Christmas(And that was a first, i don't ever remember anyone ever asking me that before). He proceeded to answer his own question by saying, "You need an accordion,  because then we could play together"



One teenage girl asked for a squirrel.   And one little one gave me a little gift bag with two pacifiers in it

Well, Santa heard many weird and wonderful requests today. Not sure if I can remember them all but I'll give it my best shot. The requests ranged from the teenager who wanted a "money truck" to the little girl who wanted a pink remote controlled car with purple polka dots! And she wanted a bike to match!

 A little girl wanted a duck which I suggested she should name Bill.

Another little girl had a Justin Beaber t-shirt on. I asked her who it was, after she answered, I asked her who that was, she said "My boyfriend!" Of course when I asked if HE knew, she just grinned shyly.

Also had a little boy who evidently liked to live dangerously because he wanted a knife with a hook and a shotgun with shells, toy shotgun that is!
And that's how Saturday ended, with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment