Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The second day

Sunday, Nov. 20
It was  a pretty slow day, probably because it's early in the season.  Many people seemed surprised when they entered the store that Santa was there.  Makes me wonder about the publicity on this gig!

There were some interesting requests.

A little girl asked for a red and black go-kart, which she said she knew how to drive.

 One of my all time favorites, a little boy asked for a green tractor and a forest!


 
There was one little boy who wanted a green stuffed dog and another who gave me raindeer food, in case I ran out on the way to his house.


 
 And then there was the girl who didn't need anything, regardless of how I prompted her. To which her sister said, "That's OK Santa, you can just give her presents to me!"

And that brought my second day as Santa to a close!

No comments:

Post a Comment