Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dec 12, 2018

Santa is done for the day, at least the fully costumed version of this old body.  I am working a 4:30-8:30 shift at The Avenue tonight where I will be wearing red of course!  This morning started at Manteo Post Office for Santa's yearly picture with the staff there, No, Bill Black, they weren't taking my picture for a wanted poster for the post office!  Then it was off to The Dare County Center for breakfast with Santa and a group of preschoolers!  They were , as you can imagine bundles of energy.  When we were gathering them all together for a group picture I likened it to herding cats in a thunderstorm!  But they were also a lot of fun.  There were several requests for Monster Trucks and Dinosaurs of numerous varieties!  We got everyone in for a picture of some type! One little guy when he was leaving Santa walked really slow because he didn't want to go.  Ben, a special friend of Santa from Miss Sam's room stopped in to say hi!  And Santa's favorite today was the little girl who asked if I would bring her a crown next week!  Of course I asked what the crown was for and she replied, "So I can be a princess!"  When asked which one she said "Cinderella!"  And that's the latest from here, Folks, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment