Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

December 11, 2018


Lest you think Santa has been loafing, I want you to know  he has had 5 appearances since Sunday night. The last was for the Hospital's party at the Elizabethan Gardens , which were lovely decorated again this year! This event is another favorite of mine and I think we had a lot more kids than last year! There were a few unusual requests that I have to share with you. One little girl asked for a unicorn stable, I guess they have taller doors to accommodate the horn! There was another request for a sewing machine and this little lady wants to design and make clothes, Look out, Ladies of the costume shop, here comes the younger generation!

There were a couple of very specific requests, one young fellow wanted his very own hammer and another asked for Lego Train set #9012! There was also a request for a turtle and one little one was very careful to tell me that it was a toy dinosaur she wanted because she didn't have room for a live one! One young lady asked for peace and joy for her whole family and all her friends! The last one I'm going to share is the little girl that wanted a wallet so she could give it to her Dad because all he had was a rubber band! And that's the latest from Santa's lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment