Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 24, 2018

December 24th

I have had a wonderful time this year bringing the love that I feel is at the heart of this season to about 2-3 thousand children. The thing is each of those children has given it back to me, even those that wouldn't sit on my lap! Sometimes the withdrawal is difficult tho. Christmas Eve and Christmas day can seem empty after the rush of the season coming up to them! I find I need to take steps to combat going down the rabbit hole! Friends have invited us over for breakfast and I am cooking dinner this year. Well, microwaving it, but we will have all the traditional dishes that I love: Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, & Sweet Potatoes! I also have not opened any of our Christmas cards yet(Yes, I still get some cards each year!) and I plan on reading them all tomorrow afternoon. Then we start another year! Best wishes to all of you who have read this tales, sharing them with y'all is a big part of my enjoyment of the season! May your Christmas be wonderful and may your New Year be happy and bright and full of wonder!



No comments:

Post a Comment