Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 17, 2018

December 16, 2018


To continue the account of Santa’s weekend:  my next stop on Saturday was The Christmas Shop, which is a great place for the kids to come in and visit Santa and get an ornament for their tree!  Had one little girl who kept repeating, Jump, cook, paint!  Jump, cook, paint! Jump, cook, paint!  Finally her Dad explained it to me.  She wants a trampoline, a toy kitchen, and an art set!  Then there was the little guy who was wearing a hoodie with a shark fin that was asking for a shark for Christmas. And then this little guy in yellow walked in!

Full Pikachu outfit and rubber duck boots!  There was also a request for a cotton candy maker and another cart for a hover board!  Now just because I haven’t mentioned it doesn’t mean Santa wasn’t getting requests for baby dolls and Legos, because those were coming in all the time!  Another young man asked for a hatchet and a bargain barn, never did find out what that was!

Sunday started with my last trip to Bluewater this year, another favorite venue of mine!  There were lots of kids already waiting for Santa when I got there.  So I started off by going around the entire room and greeting all the little ones!  There were two little girls who just made my day.  They were both so great, wanting to talk to Santa and give him a hug, and color a picture for him.  I’m including a picture one of them

I will scan into the computer some of her art work!

And her Grandpa, who is a very natty dresser.

There was a request for 2 bean bag chairs, several dinosaurs, and a longboard.  Then there was the fellow that asked for a new motorcycle because he ran his old one into a pole!

After Blue Water Santa made a home visit to two of his favorite little girls who show him love all year round!  Their cousins were also there so we had a great time with their younger sister and cousins.  It was truly a marvelous day for Santa and it was great to feel all of the love flowing around about!  That love is the true spirit of Christmas  IMHO!


No comments:

Post a Comment