Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday addendum!

Ok in looking back over what I wrote last night, as a very tired Santa, I found I omitted the real highlight of the week from my account!  You see during the middle night of the Dare Center week, a little girl, about 6 or so, after she got her gifts, turned to me and said , "Santa , I have something for you!"  She dug in her pockets and brought both hands out separately, tightly clinched!  Then she opened them up palm up and showed me that she had, in one hand a bright shinny penny and in the other, the head off a dandelion!  Now I'm sure when she picked it, that the head was open, showing all the bright yellow petals.  No matter because it was her most precious thing and she was giving it to Santa!  "Greater love hath no man!"  I gave her the biggest hug and told her I loved it and her!  The picture shows her treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment