Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 17, 2018

December 15, 2018

What a great day! If you can be surrounded by love all day long and know it, I don’t know what could be better! That was my experience today, I felt love all around me throughout the day, but let’s back up a bit and get to today first. Thursday I helped the Infinity dance troupe with their fundraiser, and I'm including a picture of something I saw on their wall.  Then on Friday I worked a party for a friend, Saturday started with Ms. Sam’s fundraiser for Mane & Tail at BK Shucker’s starting at 8am. BTW that place is 45 minutes from my house so that was an early call to be dressed and on the road by 7:15! One of the best parts about doing multi-years of the same event (this was my 4th time for this one) is that you get to see the little ones grow up. There was one family where I remember working on this one little girl for a long time(she was about 2) now she is the elder stateswoman of the family and the youngest was the challenge!
Some interesting requests over the week, One was fuzzy socks. A little guy wanted a “digger” There were a lot of sports in the requests, football, basketball and basketball goal because he broke his old one! Animals were also big on the list: someone asked for a duck! And some chips! A kitty was requested and a horse and a cart for her hover board! One little guy wanted some teeth and he needed them! I will be finishing this post tomorrow but I’m really beat right now. I just had to share what a wonderful day today was for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment