Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Back to work tonight!

Have a Santa gig tonight and I'm really looking forward to getting into the ol' red suit. Meanwhile here is another post from last year I didn't get published!
                                                              Tues. Dec. 20, 2011
        First little girl today was the most organized so far this year! She had a letter with a complete return address including zip code. The letter was very straight forward telling Santa that she had been extremely good. Did I mention the letter was on stationery with her name on it? She went on to list three things she wanted for Christmas: complete with pictures and descriptions and where to get it. Like I said the most organized little one I have seen this year, maybe ever!  Future President of the Junior League or the PTA, at least!

             Another first was a little boy who came in and, after a bit of persuasion, let me know that number one on his list was a gas pump! His Mom said she didn't know where it came from but it had been at the top of his list for a long time. I guess he figured it would be a good money maker for him.

         Another little boy wanted, among other things, a treehouse. A little girl mentioned she had a treehouse but she needed a camping set. It seems she had redone her backyard, with her parent's permission, into a campground complete with swimming hole/fishing pond.

           Had a little girl ask for a Barbie doll, when I asked which one she said "Justin Beiber" and she was positive he is a Barbie doll, so who am I contradict to her, Justin Beiber is a Barbie doll.

     Another little girl asked for a nutcracker and something for her dog, Jennie. She thought her dog would like a sweater with a nutcracker on it.

      Just had a little girl tell me she would like a tumbling mat and a Barbie guitar. So I told her about the "Grooving' Santas" band, which she thought was a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment