Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dec 10, 2012 A New Week

Had a real nice experience with an older group yesterday at the Dare Community Center. Will also be doing a Breakfest with Santa tomorrow there! Really looking forward to that one.
Here is a post from last year that I didn't get online:
                         
Dec. 19, 2011
Busier than I thought it would be for a  Monday but most of the requests were the usual: Monster Trucks, kitchens are popul...
ar this year, and, of course, baby dolls. Then there was the little guy who wanted, a dump truck, baseball stuff and... a rolling suitcase.
There was one young lady who was going to be with her family and that was all she wanted, "Family". God bless her.
I did have the usual child that wanted "Everything!". About once a day I get that request, but I will say that this year, most of the kids only have a list of two or three items. Now some of those include some high ticket items: iPad, X box Connext, etc.
Little girl just asked for a Barbie, WITH clothes, thank you. A tiny little girl, 16- 18 months old, after we had taken several pictures, said, as clear as a bell, "I'm done!". And she was too!
Teenager asked for a boyfriend, only he had to be cute and nice.
Little one asked for Princesseseseses which means, I'm pretty sure, a lot more than one.
Little boy asked for a race car with wheels which is always a good idea.
A first for me, when after she had asked for a brighten charm bracelet , a little girl asked for a BB gun. I, of course, reminded her that she would put her eye out with it.
Had another little girl ask for that thing that helps you do an arabesk(sp). I'm not sure what that is, Gary Moore would probably say it's talent, but I think she might have been talking about a flying rig.
Someone else asked for a Justin Beaber doll, and one little boy asked for a watch that would turn him into Ironman!

No comments:

Post a Comment