Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Beginning

December 1:
First Santa gig of the year last night so its time to restart Santa's Blog.
    The venue was a little unusual but it was a nice start.  Now that I am here on the Outer Banks I am having to make all new contacts and bookings, but I have had a lot of help especially from my friend Gail, who knows everybody!  Gail is definitely on the "Nice" list!
    I was located in the lobby of the theatre formerly know as The Showcase, that has been renamed the Outer Banks Jubilee.  The show is called "Christmas Times a Comin' "  The music that I heard was really good and it continues through December 22.  Santa will be there each Friday after the show!
    So Santa was in the lobby when the show was over.  It was a small group of children, mostly belonging to the performers.  There were a couple of unusual requests for Santa, tho!  One came from a young lad who asked for a basketball goal, but not a real one.  He wanted a "fake" goal for his bedroom, not a real one that stood in the driveway!  The best of the evening was the little girl who wanted a bunk bed.  When I asked which one she replied she just wanted the top one so I guess Santa will have to include an Anti-Gravity unit also!

No comments:

Post a Comment