Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 11, 2017

December 10, 2017

  1. Today was a good day for Santa. Jimmy and I went to church and it was a combined service for the Christmas Cantata which was very nice! Then it was Brunch with Santa at Bluewater and when I walked into the dining room there, it was full of at least a dozen kids... and their parents and grandparents too, of course, but Santa tends to focus on the little ones! Of course there was this one absolutely stunning brunette single Mom there, but Santa hardly noticed! So I immediately started circulating and touched bases with all of my primary audience! Eventually almost all had their pictures taken with Santa and told me what they wanted for Christmas! This is what I heard: one young man wanted a robot that would bring him candy, another wanted a gumball machine, a couple wanted fancy cars and I explained that the cars I bring are 2 inches long. A little girl wanted a guitar, a harmonica, bagpipes and a banjo! Guess she is going to be a one girl band, she did say she knew how to play the guitar! The most endearing moment of the day was brought by the little girl who, with her Mom's help, sang Santa a Christmas song in Polish!
    Then it was on to The Christmas Shop where Santa greeted many children who came to visit including one little guy, son of a good friend, who just missed me at Bluewater but followed him to The Christmas shop. Had one little guy who wanted a complete dinosaur skeleton! The day finished with a visit to Faith Baptist Church, where Santa was able to greet many friends of long standing, including one young lady with a sweater that had a Naughty/Nice sign that Santa put half and half! One little girl would have been content to sit on my lap and talk all evening. Her Mom says Santa is her daughter's celebrity crush! And on that note I will close for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment