Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 4, 2017

December 3, 2017

  1. Wow, that was a long day. Eight straight hours in the suit, broken up by two bathroom breaks and two car trips from place to place. Started at Pamlico Jack's with breakfast with Santa 9-1, then down the road to Bluewater for Brunch with Santa1-3 then over to Elizabeth's Tea Garden for Tea with Santa 3-5. Santa does not eat in the suit so he saw a lot of food but didn't eat til he got home!
    Santa saw some of his favorite children today including some that he got advance inf...o on and it is always fun to know something about the kids and watch their faces when you tell them their teacher's name and what they have asked for previously! And just seeing the same ones each year and seeing them grow is so much fun!
    There were lots of Barbies in the lists today, along with Nerf guns and Lego sets! But there were a few one of a kind requests, like the little girl that asked for a horse and when asked where she would keep it replied, "My room" asked if her parents knew she just shrugged. On the subject of Barbies, I always ask on any request if they have any Barbies already and one youngster said "oh yes I have fifteen hundred Barbies!"
    One child asked for snow for Christmas, because we never get snow here! There was a request for a REALLY long gun, I guess she meant a rifle and another for a fishing reel and two types of 6 pound fishing line. He was fishing for Drum!
    There were several requests for Hoverboards and one little girl with a cast on her arm that told me she broke it on a Hoverboard! Be careful what you wish for, I guess. Scooters are popular again this year and bikes, of course, especially dirt bikes. I always tell them they have to wear a helmet and most tell me they already have one or they add it to their list. However I had one little guy tell me he didn't like to wear a helmet because it made his head "floppy"!
    Santa had one young lady ask for a big, big castle in her front yard, hope it's a big yard! And another asked for a piano, which she doesn't know how to play, yet!

  2. This however was my favorite list of the day:
    Marshmallow gun
    100 pieces of candy
    Flik scooter(pink)
    narwhal(rainbow-shiny white horn)
    The photo was including with her list, the second best list I am including a picture of and as you can see it is from a very contrite young lady.

  3. The day concluding with an extended conversation with three youngsters 6-9 years old with lots of questions, i.e. What do you pay your elves? Do you have a picture of Mrs. Claus on your phone? Who is your oldest elf? What did you do before you became Santa Claus?(all of which I answered) "Housing and food and time off, no, Moses, and I don't remember a time when I wasn't Santa Claus!"
  4. The last question was "Do you fart?" to which I replied, "You will have to ask Mrs. Claus the next time you see her"!
    That's all, Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment