Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 11, 2017

December 6, 2017

  1. Well, in case you were wondering what Santa has been up to, here's how the week has gone. . . so far! Monday I did two home visits and had a great time doing it! Tuesday started with breakfast with Santa at the Dare Center and there were over a dozen little ones there for pancakes, sausage, and pictures. And they were all in that tricky toddler age group where they are as likely to scream as sit in Santa's lap, but I think we got pictures with all of them! Tuesday evening Santa met with Bonnie Bennett's Friends of Children group and I helped hand out gifts. One fellow told me he wanted a pressure washer!
    Today, Santa went on a road trip to Murfreesboro to visit Riverview Elementary and have his picture taken with about 250 kids! Michelle (Margaret) Smith is teaching over there and she called to ask if I could come over and after adjusting the date and time Santa made it work! It's only 120 miles over there and the kids were great! One little girl did ask for a perfume maker which was very interesting. After Santa got home and finished the laundry from Saturday he finished the tree and hung the backdrop for the video conferences coming up! Now Santa is enjoying the Pentatonix Christmas special. Wow they are so good! Now to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment