Yes, Santa, I have been good!

Yes, Santa, I have been good!
One of my alltime favorite Santa pictures!

Monday, December 4, 2017

December 2, 2017

  1. The next event for Santa today was at Manteo Elementary where we did pictures for the PTO and Santa got a chance to ask the kids what they wanted for Christmas. Today there were some interesting answers to that question! For example when I asked one little girl, she replied water . . . lots of water. Her parents seemed as puzzled as I was. Maybe she wants her own ocean! I also had my first request for an iPhone X.
    As usual there were lots of Lego requests, including one... for a Lego Fish Camp! One little bouncy guy decided he wants a pogo stick, which seemed a good fit for him! Had some of Santa's favorite people come see him today and y'all know who you are! There was a little girl who asked for a pony but when I asked her where she would put it, she said in the garage! Santa didn't think that was a good plan so I asked her what was second on her list and , as many others before her she wanted a baby doll!
    One young lady asked for a microphone and when I asked what she wanted it for, she told me it was so she could sing, obviously! But she wouldn't sing Me a song! Here was a request I haven't had before, a little boy wanted a hand measurer! Don't know if I have seen one of those, yet! But he was very clear that's what he wanted at the top of his list. His folks said they have no idea where that came from either. Shortly thereafter another young man asked for a remote controlled snake and a remote controlled spider! Not sure who he is after, but they better watch out!
    Then there was the little guy who wanted a Santa Claus toy so he could think of Santa all day! The last tale for tonight was the young lady who wanted a figure from My Little Pony and then proceeded to tell me a long involved story about her and the ponies in My Little Pony! It was a good story but very long! Santa also got his picture taken with two cats tonight at the fundraiser for FFHS journalism department at Southern Crossing And that's a first for two cats and these two behaved very well tho, they weren't especially happy!
    And that's all for tonight folks, but there will be more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment